About Veritas Prep

GMAT Prep & Admissions Blog As the world's largest privately-owned GMAT Prep and admissions consulting provider, Veritas Prep maintains a large network of instructors, consultants, and students. Our blog is a way of opening up this community to new visitors and sharing our knowledge about standardized testing, graduate school admissions, and the business world itself.

Monday, February 19, 2007

Let the podcasts soothe your soul

I found this awesome post the other day, which has links to podcast collections from many different MBA programs, including Stanford, Yale, Harvard, and London Business School. I can't comment on the quality of the information in the podcasts, but I would expect them to be pretty good.

Give it a look, and let me know what you think!

Business School Podcast Collection

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

 
Featured in Alltop Member of the Boxxet Network of Blogs, Videos and Photos Academics blogs alternative Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory